Can you be spiritually rich without being generous? Tim Sanders thinks not. As an author and speaker with real business experience, Tim helps people and organizations create a culture of leadership where individuals can succeed.
Who is Tim Sanders? Tim Sanders is a world-traveling speaker who has spoke to companies and organizations such as Wells Fargo, Lockheed Martin, CareerBuilder, and the CIA. Tim worked with Mark Cuban on the launch of broadcast.com and later spent time at Yahoo as their Chief Solutions Officer. He has authored several books, including the New York Times bestseller, Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends, among others. Tim regularly lectures on leadership development, sales strategy, and human performance.
Tim believes that love is just as important in business as it is in relationships, and that in showing compassion to others, we allow them to become the best version of themselves by enabling them to feel safe and loved. He helps people find their purpose, encouraging them to look at where their assets and opportunities meet to find the answer.
“You can accomplish anything in life if you totally focus your efforts on helping other people be successful.” — Tim
“My Grandma said: ‘In this family, we love people not because of who they are, we love people because of who we are.’ She was modeling Christ.” — Tim
“If you can screw your head on right about other people, love them unconditionally, and assume that they are paying it forward, you can make great things happen with your story.” — Tim
“There’s two kinds of rich in this world: there is money rich and there is spiritual rich. And you can only be spiritually rich when you believe there is enough to go around.” — Tim
“Your purpose is at the intersection of your assets as a human being and the opportunities that are presented to you.” — Tim
- Think about your assets – the things you bring to the world. And think about your opportunities – the things you’ve gotten to do that light you up, things you are passionate about, things you want to change. These two lists will help you find a connection point that will lead you to your purpose.
- Always leave people better than you found them. Find ways that you can add value to any situation.
- In our knowledge-sharing community, make sure you are sharing knowledge for others to benefit from and not merely to build yourself up. You are not here to promote yourself as much as you are to make sure someone else is successful.
- Pursue your passion in such a way that everyone around you wins as well.
- Official website: timsanders.com
- Get a 30-page ebook called Feed Your Mind Good Stuff: timsanders.com/boldidea
- Tim on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends by Tim Sanders
Ways to get involved:
- Subscribe to receive these show notes delivered to your inbox.
- Leave a review for this show on iTunes, Google Play Music and/or Stitcher Radio.
- Call our show line, (612) 568-IDEA, with a question or comment.
- Leave a comment or question below.
- Share this post with others in your network:
We look forward to hearing from you!